Suggested Questions for Matthew Perosi
- Why do you travel back and forth to France just to study mobile marketing and QR Code usage?
- You have a bold statement as you insist that most QR Code marketing in the US is done incorrectly. What's wrong with it?
- Describe how cell phones are transforming the internet, social networking and how business owners should begin to use it in marketing.
- How are businesses successfully incorporating social networking into their marketing strategy?
- With the flood of so many web programming companies offering to create mobile websites, can you explain the pitfalls a business owner should be aware of?
- With all the different types of smartphones, iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows, what advice can you give a business owner that is considering creating a mobile application for one of those phones?
- Does internet marketing have to be costly and can anyone learn to do it?
- What are the most interesting mobile marketing techniques you've monitored recently, and how can the average business owner ethically copy the method?
- What advice can you give a business owner who is looking to find an internet marketing company, or SEO specialist?
- What are some basic search engine optimization techniques that a business can employ to jump online exposure?
- How important is video with respect to internet marketing?
- Many business owners are overwhelmed with their every day work, so how can they possibly find the time to start a blog?
- When identifying keywords used for internet and mobile marketing, how does one pick the best ones?
- How do you figure out your target audience and how to market a product or service to them?
- Should one be involved with Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Dig and more? How do you know which ones are best for your business marketing?
- How can a business person stay on top of new developments in mobile marketing, social networking and just general computer technology? These are the keys to the future of marketing, but isn't the pace too fast for anyone to keep up?