Matthew Perosi successfully launched his first 2 mobile websites in 2001. Both sites were designed to work on black and white LCD cell phone screens available at the time, and one even interacted with alpha pagers.
Since then Matthew personally programmed and directed mobile web development for hundreds of clients.
Some mobile applications include:
• Text messaging customer repair notifications
• Customer shipping notifications
• Password protected mobile training websites
• Mobile sites that display retailers based on zip code search
• QR Code marketing programs
Through all the years of experience, Matthew knows how to correctly deploy mobile websites based on real usage and effectiveness.
Are QR Codes in your marketing future? It's so easy to do this wrong.
Find out how to set up QR Code Marketing
the RIGHT way.